• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nesbit Has a Wife!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Anne (lotsofmoggies) who adopted Mocha from us a while ago..brought her other girlie bun Pepper to bond..
Anne's first choice was Digby who is Mocha's son..but sadly..after a good start..they had a tremendous fight due to both wanting to be dominant:(

So in steps...2nd on list Nesbit..who was quite happy for Pepper to boss him about!
nespep.jpg

We have had mutual grooming:D
As Pepper is very shortsighted and so attacks anything she is unsure of...they will stay in this small cage until Sunday..and Anne will have to increase the space gradually..

They do look good together, can't believe Nesbit put up with her thumping, he's a good boy. :D

Bet you'll be glad to have quiet nights back again, she is a pain for late night thumping, lots. :lol: I like it :oops: means she is a good guard dog. :lol: Soon know when the cats are up to no good!

Can't wait to pick them up tomorrow, my baby bun, I've missed her. It will be hard again not touching her, oh well small sacrifice. Just realised that I'll have 3 up eared buns and one lop. I'm so excited!! :D :D :D Thank you Jill for putting up with my madam and finding her a husbun! :love:

Back