• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tent for a large rabbit?

**leanne**

Warren Scout
Does anyone know where I can get a tent large enough for a french lop to sit in? The ones at pets at home are too small but a childrens one takes up too much room in his run. I need to get him one soonish as he tries to get in the little rabbits tents. :roll:

what sort of dimensions are you thinking of? I have one from a pound shop and i can fit a five year old child in it if i fold her up.

Ive just got a small one for the indoor buns area, from Asda, its a pop up one, only £3.48 i think!!!

xx

Well I bought him a childrens tunnel from woolworths as he kept getting stuck in the normal bunny tunnels and it came with a childrens scooby doo tent :oops: but it takes up too much room in his run so i just wanted something big enough for him to sit in and turn around in - like cat sized tent I suppose. oh and something that wont take to being flattened easily as he has a habit of sitting of top of things so they are squashed (think its a man thing). I have looked for the ikea ones before but couldn't find them :cry:

i got a cat igloo for my two- one each, but they both get into one, and snuggle. both bunnies are quite big.

well looks like i'm off to asda in the morning then unless the hubby will take me later? If not think i may go for the table idea as he'll like climbing on that! :D Thanks for all your help everyone :wave:

Back