• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone ever heard there bun(s)

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
....WEE?

Ive been sat upstairs with Jasmine, Oscar is up there too, when i heard this trickle of water (you know what i mean) turned round and its Oscar having a wee in his litter tray!!!!

lol

xx

Oscar is currently binkying like crazy around my bedroom, usually allow him out in attic but due to Jasmine he cant, so he comes into bedroom for a run lol.

Hes loving it, keeps sitting on his back legs and looking around at me sat on bed and climbing on my suitcase asif to say please dont leave me..dont go on holiday lol...

xx

Yeah sometimes I hear a wee ssssssss :lol:

I used to work with cows and when they pee'd it was something you could hear 10 miles away.

Yeah sometimes I hear a wee ssssssss :lol:

I used to work with cows and when they pee'd it was something you could hear 10 miles away.

Lol i was well shocked it was dead loud.
Yeah cows are terrible, like horses.
We have cows at the stables through winter so i know what you mean!!!

xxx

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes before Oscar was neutered, he used to spray and managed to produce a fountain onto the carpet surrounding his cage!! It was loud :(

My Jack is a Giant and when he wee's it sounds like someone has turned the tap on :lol::lol:
The smells quite strong too :oops:

Alfie. I'd been cuddling him for ages, & put him down & he immediately lifted a leg like a dog & peed near my feet:shock: I guess he'd been crossing his legs:lol:

heard Coco he had been out in the garden all day in a pen when i put him into his hutch he just stood a weeeeeeee:roll:

I've never heard either of my rabbits wee!! However when Barley came back from the vets after having his stitches removed from his "op" he weed for England!

Hannah

i remember simon who i fostered he was sooooooo happy he did a running 18in high jump with a lovely flick and spray follow through in the garden, was charmmmmmmmmin to say the least,
trying to house train doc at the mo :evil: he has noooooo idea what so ever newspaper nawwwwww i will pee on the floor next to it ( i move the paper dont work) the spray still stinks at the mo too :evil: and poos are still all over the place, im having a feeling he may have been sold to young, fingers crossed when i find him a ladybun she will teach him,

i hear biggles wee and well carrie likes to wreck the newspaper first them wee :roll:

i heard pebble wee the other day. but it wasnt in her tray, she had pushed her tray out of the way and was peeing on the wood of her hutch!! :evil: naughty girl, it was loud, i was down the other end of the garden! :shock:

Lol.
So im not alone. Thats good.

Litter training can be hard, however very well worth the wait.

I let Oscar out in the bedroom last night and i found two poops!!!! :D
There used to be millions!!!!!!! lol

xx

Back