• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnymad magazine

It's due the first week in october but I have to confess i am still putting it together so it may be a week or two late!:oops:
My bunny was so very poorly for 2 months with headtilt so i got so behind with my work. apologies but i'm sure you all understand!! i''l get it out as quickly as i can and shall post on here when it is ready
lisa and the buns x

Lisa, tried looking on your ebay shop, says it's not there :( How much is it to get a magazine please? And can i order a catalogue please :D
xx

Hi Jade
Pm me your address and I'll send you a catalogue, although i am just waiting for some more to be delievered. If you would like to buy a magazine you can also pm me and i'll give you more details. I have just relisted the maga agin on ebay as i have sold a few over the past few days. Price is £3.95 plus £1.50 p&p.
best wishes lisa

It's due the first week in october but I have to confess i am still putting it together so it may be a week or two late!:oops:
My bunny was so very poorly for 2 months with headtilt so i got so behind with my work. apologies but i'm sure you all understand!! i''l get it out as quickly as i can and shall post on here when it is ready
lisa and the buns x

I'm really looking forward to it and seeing Macks story, can't wait!!

cool thanks :wave: can you email me the paypal address again then i can pay you right away :wave:

hope your bunny is feeling better poor mowgli has had his EC probs too:(

my bunny is doing great ,thanks lisa
if you pm me your email address I can send you an invoice to make it easier for you.
thanks lisa

Back