• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

london championship show

9am = Angora, dutch, cashmere lop/mini cash, Himi/magpie/hari, mini lop, french lop, nethies, polish, satin, NZ, Siberian/smoke pearl, Black Rex, silver fox, Seal/sable rex.
11am = german lop, english, contis/british giants, rare varieties, dwarf lop, lionhead, sable, ermine rex, alaska/otter rex, castor/orange/fawn rex, blue/havana rex.
2pm = english lop/flemish giant, belgian hare/tan hare, tan/silver, rare varieties/argente, aov lop, cali/himi rex, chin/chin rex/aoc rex, mini rex, beveren/lilac, havana/chin gi

It use to be in London many years ago. It use to be in Luton til a few years ago which was really handy.

I can't go any more as Steve is really sick. I haven't missed it in years, it's my annual trip out :cry:

Reading Show

Can anyone tell me where it is and what time it starts i would love to go but don't seem to bo able to find any information about it.

just to let you know guys if your going i ll be the one with a skeleanimal rabbit backpack!!!! (His Name Is Jack);)

Back