• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutch signs

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i knwo a lot of people on here have/want hutch signs so thought i would show these

clicky

we had these made up for the dog's cages

bonding024.jpg

you can have whatever pic you want on them and your pets name :D

Hi
I hope no one minds me posting here and im sure if i break any rules admin will delete this so again i hope im not doing anything wrong. Firstly id like to thank tikki for the kind words about the plaques they bought from me. Yes i am the one who makes and sells these items. I came by this thread whilst looking at the stats from my online shop and was suprised to see so many visits from this site. So after a little detective work i found my way here. Its always nice to know items you create are appreciated so thankyou again tikki for your business and kind words. Obviously i cant leave with out a quick plug so if anyone would like to see our range of printed gifts please drop us a visit at www,purpledragondesigns.co.uk as you can see from the plaques i made for tikki i can put your pets picture on a number of items including plaques,mugs,cushions and loads more. Ok plug over sorry if i have broken any rules by posting here .
Purple Dragon

Back