• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sponsored haircut and fundraising day

elaine

Mama Doe
Well it is that time of year and I am trying to raise some money with alot of help from lottielouise who has said she will get her hair chopped off as long as we raise enough money on the 4th of october in Ashton when we are out fundraising,

I am hoping to raise some money as the garage now needs a new up and over door as the other is finally giving up and to help clear some vet bills that are mounting up

I am also looking for any donations off anyone that can go in a tombolla that we will be running

You can now pay by paypal to the rescue tameside rabbit and gp rescue otherwise please contact me for my address.

Any help on the day would be welcome we are in Manchester

Elaine

Just like to say a big thank you the rabs for donating to the tombola.

Im the silly one getting their hair chopped in aid of Elaines bunnys!

I can't go all the way but its getting chopped from past shoulder length to within an inch of its life, I would go further but it would n't llok good if I got an interview.

Please, if you would like to sponsor me get in touch with Elaine, who can give details

thanks to Jayney too

Last edited:
I could do with some more bods for next sat to help even if it is only a couple of hours

If you are coming can you pm me your number as if the weather is bad I won't be going as I don't fancy getting wet

Back