• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Tanzi please ...SHES GONE

Sending vibes to Tanzi.

How long ago was she neutered? My 6 year old took about 4 days before she was eating on her own and probably a week before she seemed back to nomal. Neutering is such a big op for the old girls :(

Less Interested In What Is Going On ... Last Night She Was Drinking By Herself And Nibbling Carrot And Dandylions ... Tonight She Wont Touch Anything ...

Is this to recover from a spey Angie? :( Rhia took forever to eat after hers, it really knocked her...though she was pretty alert the whole time :? Sending humoungous vibes X

Sending vibes for Tanzi... really hope she picks up soon :? Have showed hubby piccy of her and her husbun today, he says your too far :( *sighs*

Is she pooing?
What meds is she having?

hard to tell if she is pooing ... she is in with Hex ... ive been seperating them for a few hours at a time to monitor her but its still difficult :? not seen any poo while they have been split .. dont want to split them properly as they keep snuggling and i think it will distress her .:(

She is on maxalon ...metacam and baytril ...

i am syringing water , recovery ,probiotic and babyfood .

come on tanzi i want you better.please..... try her with corriander fresh parsley too thats what got dora going again?! and i tried to feed her with snowy as snowy eating convinced her to eat too...is she warm? how about wrapping ehr in a blanket/ giving her a heat pad or hot water bottle? vibes for tanzi xxxx

Back