• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm not popular!!

Jayne

Mama Doe
My girls don't like me much at the moment! I'm in the middle of giving them their panacur (never done it before but after reading on here I'm doing it as a precaution,thanks all :D) and it's not that easy!!!!!!! Gabbie took hers like a little lady but Sylvie was NOT happy and I'm wearing as much as she took :roll: If you could see the look she gave me after :lol:
Here's some pics just because I love them:love:
Image3557.jpg

Image3555.jpg

Awwww your buns are scrummy :love:

Ive recently pancur'd mine as a precaution (second time ive dont it). At first they hate it, but by the end Polo, Oscar and The Benjamin were loving it and would take it willingly from the syringe if i held my arm out! I think they will start to get used to it, dont worry :lol:. There may be a lot of stomping at first!

Although Opal hated it right until the end.

I post this video on just about every pancur thread :oops: The Benjamin... enjoying the panacur last year :D

Should i pancur pebble? x
If i should, where shall i get it from? How much does it cost? x

Your buns are soooo cute! :love:

Thank you I think so too! :D
Love the video clip :lol:
I've only done them this year as I've read a few on here do and thought it wouldn't do any harm.Fraid I don't know how much as it's part of my vets healthplan,I pay £10 a month and they get 2 check ups a year,their jabs and 20% off ops etc.

I'm on day 4!!!! I'm going to go in prepared tomorrow and cover up! Just been out to them and couldn't help laughing Sylvie has half her body in the toilet area and Gab is waiting behind her.they look like they're queuing for the ladies loo! :lol:

teegra loves it (as did duchey) they even stole the tube and rippeb it open to eat what was left :roll: (thank god they were on the last day anyway!)

have you tried squirting it on/in something yummy? a spinach/panacur wrap normally goes down well :lol:

Yes I wrapped a spring green round it but she sussed me out :roll: might squirt it in a grape tomorrow,just hope the neighbours don't see or hear me :oops:

Last edited:
Yeah Gregory has to have his on an alfalfa chip....worked this out after a few attempts ending in panacur on the carpet, panacur on my nads, panacur on bun's nose etc.....!

Back