• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really Upset:(

Jade950

Alpha Buck
Today i took Piglet, Harley and Toffee to the vets for their nails cutting. This has NEVER been a problem for any of them, Piglet and Harley had theirs done without a problem, however Piglets got a little sore on his mouth, that i never noticed because he's been eating fine and acting fine and everything so i feel really bad now. Anyway Toffee was last to have her nails done and as they got her out she started screaming, none of my rabbits have ever screamed, she must have been screaming for about 20seconds, me and mum had to leave the room,:(:( Sorry just had to let it out :(

Awww dont worry hun she was obviously a little scared. I have read on here that others rabbits have done the same so it does happen. She will forget about it in no time just keep and eye on her to make sure she is eating and drinking:)

Back