• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww Bless her

Dunno if any of you have read my thread in general chat regarding my stupid O/H, but Bugsy knows something is wrong. She is being so sweet, following me everywhere. At the moment she is sittiing under the computer desk licking my leg :love:

Love my little soft bunny so much :love::love:

I was stroking a baby bun yesterday. It was licking me tonnes - but when it bit me that was :love::lol:

Dunno if any of you have read my thread in general chat regarding my stupid O/H, but Bugsy knows something is wrong. She is being so sweet, following me everywhere. At the moment she is sittiing under the computer desk licking my leg :love:

Love my little soft bunny so much :love::love:

:love::love: I'm sure rabbits sense these things!

Animals do sense if we're upset!

My buns are outdoor and haven't had it from them but do have an 11 year old cat I've had since she was 9 weeks old, who has been with me through thick and thin- 4 house moves, marriage, babies, divorce, losing her feline friend to a brain tumour and tolerating 2 new kittens ( now aged 3)...
she ALWAYS knows when I'm a bit down, and gets on my knee (she is not an everyday lap cat), follows me around checking on me.. I love her :love:

Bugsy sounds lovely!

all animals do sense emotions my cat was my angel he always knew when i was upset hed come for cuddles and he hated any fella i was dateing at the time hed sit there and stare them out, one night i was just sitting in the car talking to my my good male mate and these two paws came sliding down the windscreen then this head bend down and stared at us untill we let him in for which he promptly sat on the handbrake so no funny bussiness could go on, i still laugh at that thinking about it

Thats so sweet. Animals are amazing, I had to go out for an hour this morning & obviously have been in a real state over loosing Daniel last night. Apparently Venny lay at the door when I went and just waited for me to come home :love: X

Back