• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Gates and Buns

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
This morning I saw that Stumpy was standing on his hind legs and had his front feet almost on top of the baby gate,like he was trying to climb over,the gate is 27 inches.If the gate is any higher I wont be able to climb over and there has been nearly a few accidents with me tripping over it :oops:The baby gates with a door in it have wide gaps in them so Stumpy could squeeze through,what shall we do?:?

I have a baby gate I got from toys are us which opens. I have very small buns and they don't get through the bars and it is pretty tall

DSC00042-1.jpg

hmm firstly loverly piccy of stumpy in take a break i bought it just to se him what a star!!! told people at work about him and his story and they were all saying get him put into the metro as pet of the week i hadto remind them ..hes not mine and they dont live in london!!!!!!Lol
regarding baby gates if you get one of the taller ones with the bigger gaps then mesh it over with the green garden style mesh(reasonably large holes but not big enough for a bun) and paint it white....ta da....

Not sure but I am 5"4 and can't climb over it. It comes up to my waist. I am not at home tomorrow but I can measure it then :D

I like the fact it is wood as it looks nicer than metal

You can also buy extra-tall ones designed to keep dogs in, they have an opening door part. I think it's the Argos catalogue I've seen them in, might be cheaper on Ebay though

Back