• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo and Chips, the dustbin babies

Starlight

Warren Veteran
They are now 4 weeks old.
Leo is the agouti, Chips the black.

002-19.jpg

003-16.jpg

004-14.jpg

005-14.jpg

006-13.jpg

007-13.jpg

008-12.jpg

009-15.jpg

010-11.jpg

011-12.jpg

012-9.jpg

Wow that was a long thread!

Glad the 'bin babies; are doing well. I thought someone had dumped them somewhere when I read the post.

Rabswood

Haha yes it was!!

Most of it pointless arguing.I got sick of repeating myself and wasn't going to sink to certain peoples levels in criticising!!

And so cheeky!!

My o/h fell asleep on the sofa today, and as i am limiting there grass time, i put them on the sofa.. they were using him as a climbing frame!!

When he turnt over, Leo jumped on him and stamped her foot in disapproval!! He felt it but barely as she is still dinky :lol:

And Chips jumped up to his face and scared the life out of him when he opened his eyes to see this fluffy afro bunny in his face!!!!!:lol::lol:

:wave:They're beautiful! I commented on Mum and Dad and you told me to look here and I'm glad I did :love: Their manes are lovely but sooo different to mum and dad! Aren't lionheads funny? Mine is growing his winter coat and he's developing a skirt - all he's had up to now is a few wispy hairs on his head and next to his tail. I adore lionheads - they're cheeky rascals!

:wave:They're beautiful! I commented on Mum and Dad and you told me to look here and I'm glad I did :love: Their manes are lovely but sooo different to mum and dad! Aren't lionheads funny? Mine is growing his winter coat and he's developing a skirt - all he's had up to now is a few wispy hairs on his head and next to his tail. I adore lionheads - they're cheeky rascals!

:shock:

They arent Mum and Dad!!!

Scraggles is Mum and Moonshine is Nanny :lol::lol:

We dont know who daddy is, or how he may have got to her!!

I love lionheads!!

They look as if they are doing well...they look huge for 4 weeks! Have you got any idea what sexes they are yet, is Leo likely to become Leona :lol:

Back