• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie for Louise WARNING pic heavy!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
014-7.jpg

015-5.jpg

016-5.jpg

017-5.jpg

018-5.jpg

019-4.jpg

020-1.jpg

021-2.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

027.jpg

i almost dropped my drink!!! is his eye ok looks so bad :oops:

If you look at my other threads regarding Eddie, itll tell you the whole story, he has had two operations on his eyes as they wont stop shutting and sealing up with pus.
He is on tiacil eyedrops, antibiotics and baytril

Eddie :love: :love: :love:

Awww poor boy...I'm sure he'll start to improve with the eye drops :)

But look as his gorgeous silky ears :love:

This buns is sooo gentle and sweet, I was grooming him for ages and he didn't struggle at all. Once his eyes are all better he'll be looking for a new home

Edit...just to add Kris is doing a great job with him, she has been to the vet loads and told them to give her something better than what they'd first pescribed :lol: He is in very good hands...although I hear she has even been dreaming about cleaning his eyes!!

Last edited:
Awww, Eddie matches your carpet Kris. :lol: He's gorgeous and such a lovely colour. :love:

Oooh glad there is some improvement...come on Eddie get those eyes cleared up so we can get some pictures and show everyone how gorgeous you are :love:

Back