• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

right, I haven't seen a thread with lots of cute baby rabbit photos for a long time

SS100548.jpg

Rosie.....shes 11 weeks old and gorgeous.:love:

PICT2652.jpg

Esme (9 weeks) with her litter mates :love::love:

PICT2661.jpg

Esme's brother (I wanted a doe so couldn't have him :()

Tinkerbell_3.jpg

Tinkerbell at about 12/14 weeks. :love::love:

Edited to add picture

Last edited:
awww! :love:

I will soon be inundating you with pics - but my babies are only a week old - so I have to wait for them to emerge first! I had a sneaky peek today (it's ok the mum is very trusting) they have grown so much, and one is a harlequin - which I am very excited about, I love harlequins!!

Horthorne, Willow and Ivy at 18 Days

Left-HorthorneMiddle-WillowRight-Iv.jpg

Willow at 4 weeks
Willow31.jpg

Sooty and Fidget at 6 weeks
SF2.jpg

Then of course there is all that lot down there!!!! all at 11 weeks(ish)

005-14.jpg

Leo at 4 weeks.

006-13.jpg

Chips at 4 weeks

00101.jpg

dunno015.jpg

Storm at 13 weeks

adoptionpictures012.jpg

Moonshines babies at 6 weeks

012-3.jpg

Baby Scraggles

005.jpg

Moonie and Scrags

Baby Saffron Walden

Beigebed3.gif

And one with his sister Dhillon Bunty

KITS31505.gif

And a basket of orphaned babies

Kits9508.gif

Saffron and Dhillon are the babies on the left (Tiger and Speckled are at the bridge)

Rabswood

:love::love::love: I'm having palpatations!!

lol

They grow so fast it's such a shame. But they are still gorgeous. Saffron dug his first hole in the garden on September the 1st. He had to have a good wipe down with a towel before bedtime lol.

Rabs

lol

They grow so fast it's such a shame. But they are still gorgeous. Saffron dug his first hole in the garden on September the 1st. He had to have a good wipe down with a towel before bedtime lol.

Rabs

:love: Naughty little Saffy! I wonder how long it takes his sister to copy! Carlton still hasn't learnt about digging considering all the time he's spent in my Mum's garden lately! he's too busy cutting back her grass for her! :lol::lol:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeealllllllllllllllllllllllllllls at all the dutchies im in heaven :love::love:i love dutchies to me they keep there nawty character even as they grow old

My two are in amongst this litter

mylittlebabies.jpg

Jane at 11 weeks

ardenfun001.jpg

And Doris .... she really does believe she is a baby

027.jpg

Back