• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am sooooooo annoyed

jenzel5

Mama Doe
I am so annoyed with my two today. They have chewed away wallpaper and now they are starting to chew the skirting board. What annoys me the most is I don't have much money and still buy them lots and lots to chew and what do they do, destroy the house!! They are in my bad book today. They have the maze cardboard thing from hay experts so they have so much cardboard to chew. Willow rings, cardboard tunnel and lots more. I can't even leave the room without trusting them anymore. They are my babies but aaaaagggghhhh! What can I do?

get some perspex strips about 2' wide and fix it all along your skirting boards/lower walls....not pretty but better than chewed boards perhaps?

Tell me about it, im lucky mines not the wall paper but he keeps jumping on the worktops and dining room table. He stole some pear drops last week, jumped on the coffee table and ate my flowers, last night got on the worktop and ripped open the cat biscuits ate them, i have rearranged untility room now. He used to jump on his food storage containers then jump on the worktop as he is a giant he does it quite easliy oh and not to forget the microwave cable luckily its always unplugged unless its being used. What norty buns :no::no::no::no: Is there any way to disipline them somehow in a nice way. Also is he bored? he got toys but doesnt play with them?

Tell me about it, im lucky mines not the wall paper but he keeps jumping on the worktops and dining room table. He stole some pear drops last week, jumped on the coffee table and ate my flowers, last night got on the worktop and ripped open the cat biscuits ate them, i have rearranged untility room now. He used to jump on his food storage containers then jump on the worktop as he is a giant he does it quite easliy oh and not to forget the microwave cable luckily its always unplugged unless its being used. What norty buns :no::no::no::no: Is there any way to disipline them somehow in a nice way. Also is he bored? he got toys but doesnt play with them?

I don't think they are bored. They still chew their toys but the wallpaper and skirting board aswell. When I shout at them they binky away feeling proud of themselves which is annoying me now. I used to laugh and say don't you enjoy being told off! but now! They are on house arrest at the moment in the utility room. They are munching on their veggies. I might invest in some supplies now as my house is rented and I will already have to re wallpaper one wall. I wouldn't mind as much if it was my own house.

Back