• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutest christmas bunny design!!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
I know it's early but as i have a christmas gifts catalogue to put together get organised but i just had to share with you this design as i is soooooo cute!! a friend of mine did it for me amongst some others but this is my fav and i i have put it on cards and tags amongst others things.
LOPPINKCARD-JUSTFORYOU.jpg

hi all
I know it's early but as i have a christmas gifts catalogue to put together get organised but i just had to share with you this design as i is soooooo cute!! a friend of mine did it for me amongst some others but this is my fav and i i will be putting it on cards and tags amongst others.

... where is it? :?
ETA: Sorry, just seen it! Its lovely :love::love::love:

Last edited:
I'm afraid i don't have my ebay shop now as the fees were getting silly! i do however still list a few items under my username on ebay bunnymadlisa. i do have a christmas brochure out in just a few weeks which features the design on cards, tags and tree ornaments. if anyone would like a copy please pm me.

aw look so gorgeous what a cute bunny. loads of ideas flooding in. was thinking of making myself a calender with loads of pics of my bun's on it for next year.

Back