• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She only did it again grrr

mindymoo

Mama Doe
My O/H doesnt let Misty in the front room as much as he used to but when he goes to work I let her in, put her blanky down for her but all she wants to do is go behind sofa for a pee.

She loves her cuddles but whenever Im sat in my chair and pick her up you can guarantee she will pee on me :censored: You would think I might have learned by now :roll:

Why...Whyyyyyyy....Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

well she's scentmarking you and the room as belonging to her - can't do anything about that really except encourage her to scentmark in an acceptible place (like a litter tray, or on a jumper that smells of you maybe?) She might be marking you if you smell of your boyfriend too, to blot out his smell?

They do get in habits though, my boy Benny has to go out of his hutch for a pee twice a day no matter what the weather - he holds it till he gets out as he wants to scent where the other rabbits have been.

She only ever does it when Im sat in my big chair though, dead weird :roll:

She wants me chair dont she :shock: she cant have i tell ya :lol:

Back