• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new arrival!

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
we picked up this beauty yesterday was formerly a boy named paddy however we think its a girl and have renamed her/him smudge or smudgey. sorry i dont have many pics o/h pinched my camera for work but this is us on our way home. she is nearly 2 years old.

DSC00563.jpg

im so glad that we finally took her on. i cant really call her a rescue rabbit but her owner needed to rehome her. i really do believe it was fate x

She looks lovely, her markings are gorge, my favorite :love:

I can't wait to see better pictures of her!

i guess we both have good taste ;)

i might try and dig out my other camera to get pics of her if i can find the cable and everything :?

i just had the most sweetest nap as well, she loves to rest her head on things so i got a cushion and fell asleep and when i woke up there was a little head resting on the cushion with a sleeping bun! AWWW SHES SO CUDDLEY. is moulting like mad atm though.

on the paper it says shes an english lop crossed with a lionhead tis isnt right though is it?

Last edited:
Aw she looks beautiful :love: I'm sure she isn't, but in the pic it looks like she's leaning into the picture to have it taken with you!

well if you stroke her ears they will sort of go level out into a line but theyre uppy eared ill get a better pic now....

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

:oops: i think she is now actually a he .

will take him to vets on mon i think. grrr its so confusing sexing buns lol he might have been neutered

Back