• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tyson fans

Hopper

Mama Doe
We had a game of footy today but he cheats. When i try to get ball he paws me with his massive paws :roll: As soon as I got camera out he doesnt act as whappy :roll:

footyTys1.jpg

footytys2.jpg

Awwwww he's lovely :love: Bet he's very strong though, i remember playing with a deflated football with my staffie Pagan and she bit hold of the ball and caught my fingers but wouldn't let go :shock: What breed is he?

:lol::lol::lol: bless him you should of vidoe'd him when he had that sock when i was over :lol:

yeh he is extremely strong!! He is an American Bulldog :D

Lol sazzy, that was hilarious. he knicked my sons socks off clean washing pile and decided it was a great game to make me and sazzy chase him for them back :roll::lol: In the end Sazzy had to hold him by collar whilst I prized his jaws open to retreive it our his throat :shock: He then chased me for it back so had to hide it, then he thought stuff you and headed for tea towel so had to hide that fast aswell :lol:

yeh he is extremely strong!! He is an American Bulldog :D

Lol sazzy, that was hilarious. he knicked my sons socks off clean washing pile and decided it was a great game to make me and sazzy chase him for them back :roll::lol: In the end Sazzy had to hold him by collar whilst I prized his jaws open to retreive it our his throat :shock: He then chased me for it back so had to hide it, then he thought stuff you and headed for tea towel so had to hide that fast aswell :lol:

:lol::lol: My dog Boo steals socks and pants and puts them in his toy box

Lol. Tyson has never done that before, i think he had whappy head on :lol: cheeky by :lol:

:wave: This Tyson fan is very happy to see pics of him again - AND a video of him :love: How's he getting on now? He looks great.

fiona.x.

He is doing fine. Still prblems with lead walking. Ive deiced in a month or 2 if Ive not cracked it with him to have a dog whisperer in. Ive spoken to one and she seems great. Going to give him 2 more months. I have more time now kids are back at school so might do it yet lol.

He is doing fine. Still prblems with lead walking. Ive deiced in a month or 2 if Ive not cracked it with him to have a dog whisperer in. Ive spoken to one and she seems great. Going to give him 2 more months. I have more time now kids are back at school so might do it yet lol.

:wave: I love bulldog breeds, they are so chunky. How are you teaching him to walk on lead? x jess

Back