• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Noodle

silver grin

Young Bun
061.jpg

he loves to run up the stairs!
DSC00299.jpg

there's some more!
DSC00209.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

318082.jpg

he reminds me of a dog than a bunster :love: :lol:

Edit - he doesn't look like a dog :oops: i just meant with him on his back rolling :oops:

aww he is a cutie love his name too :lol: (that may be my weird obbsession though as would like 3 dogs called doodle, noodle and strudel :oops: :lol: )

Yeah he's just an English.

You say that he looks like a handful........ you have NO idea!!! If it wasn't for the fact that we'd kept rabbits before then we would have been really shocked at his behaviour!!!

He grunts, bites, scratches and kicks but only at me and never at the mrs!:lol: He is extremely rude and bossy but that is why I love him so much:p
Give me a rabbit that just sits there and does nothing and loves everything with the world and i'd be bored!!!

He keeps me on my toes!

Thankyou for the lovely comments...... you've made him blush:lol:

He's absolutely gorgeous.I liked his pose with the sunglasses :lol: x I had a rabbit who was female ( a rescue who wasn't treated very well) and she wasn't too bad with me but with my hubbie she was more inclined to dive at him etc :shock::oops::lol: but we loved her cos that's part of who she was. x

Back