• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heyy

Megs

Young Bun
Heyy everyone, my name is Megs, I am 12! I like rabbits, but my favourite animals are horses. I currently have a rabbit, her name is perdy. she is brown, white, and yellow. We got her from Pets At Home for £20.00, and she was accidently put in with the boys. Good job she wasn't in there any longer! I'll try and get my mum, emma, to take some pics of her for me!

cya x

:wave: Hi Megs, Welcome to RU, perdy sounds lovely I cant wait to see some pictures of her.
From Mia and my bunny Honey :)

Hi there,enjoy the site,you might want to take your wee bunny to the vet just in case she is going to have babies,say to your folks x

:wave:Hi! Welcome to RU. I think the others are right - best to have a vet check your bunny then you won't get as much of a fright if you find babies :)

fiona.x.

Thanks everyone!

AnnaDelie, she isn't pregnant. We've had her about a year and a half. She was too young to have kittens at the time. My mum was planning on putting her to Gucci, who is a pale ginger male. :) We didn't though. :(

And to everyone who welcomed me...

:love:

Thanks everyone!

AnnaDelie, she isn't pregnant. We've had her about a year and a half. She was too young to have kittens at the time. My mum was planning on putting her to Gucci, who is a pale ginger male. :) We didn't though. :(

And to everyone who welcomed me...

:love:

Cool just checking :) Good idea not to, hope you enjoy it here x

Back