• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carpet is comfy!

casu consulto

Mama Doe
Barney makes the floor look very, very comfortable... But it isn't really. I know, because I kept trying this too. :)

SN851452.jpg

All tired out after keeping his Sarah-girl awake all night long with his not eating. His fur looks peculiar - it's a really dodgy moult line, it's thicker in some places... makes no sense to me. He's always moulting!

SN851451.jpg

Play dead! After eating the grass he kept having picked for him - see the empty bowl?

SN851450.jpg

SN851455.jpg

And then later he rolled the other way... Me thinks someone just likes showing off their tummy!

SN851468.jpg

And later yesterday he got a visit from his concerned little wifey-bun, Amber. She's his adoring fan - she and I compete for his attentions. :p We're a bonded trio, honest!

He looks like an angel when sleeping... when he's awake, he's a ickle monster. :oops: He's been driving my mum and sister mad. Which is very tiring! Tehe.

Amber was posing...! Or, she did for one picture, hold on..!

Back