• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding for a group of 4

LaraJay

Warren Scout
We're going through the pros and cons of bonding our two pairs. One pretty big consideration is that we have a long weekend away coming up in Sept and would then need to find a boarding place which would take a group of four. It's a long shot, but has anyone come across such a place in the Bath/Bristol area?

Shame you aren't closer as we could have helped. Hope you are able to find somewhere:D

Edited to add - I dont know what they are like, but just found these (Bramble bunnies) on the net, might be worth a call/visit to check them out, they have little cabins and cottages for the buns:)

http://www.bramblebunnies.co.uk/index.html

Last edited:
It's a real shame, your setup is fantastic!

Thanks for the link. I did come across Bramble Bunnies, though I had a couple of concerns about the fact that they breed and that the hutches they recommend for sale on their site are very small.

They are my only real option at the moment, but I guess as long as they take good care of our guys and the actual boarding accommodation is nice then I shouldn't worry.

Thanks again.

what about a pet sitter?

i have a group of four and i would have to get a pet sitter if i went away now, as nowhere can accomodate for them really.

xxx

Yeah, we always have a pet sitter come in for our cats and rabbits. They come twice daily to feed and check them all, so the pets stay in their usual environment and stick to their routine.

what about a pet sitter?

i have a group of four and i would have to get a pet sitter if i went away now, as nowhere can accomodate for them really.

xxx

Ahhh you're ahead of me :). That was going to be my question if I don't find a place for boarding. I've been looking into it, but haven't found anyone yet.

i think its good for groups bcus sometimes smells can knock the group a bit n they could scrap so being in a home enviroment could be better and alot less stressful.

I often find adverts in pet shops for pet sitters, we have some ace ones round here, with their own little van! i see it driving around doing the rounds most mornings!

That's a very good point. Especially since they'll be newly bonded (if it works :shock:)). I'll pop to the pet store and look at the noticeboard. Meanwhile, if anyone from the Bath area knows of someone, i'd love to get a recommendation.

Thanks a lot, gives me another route at least. Can't look forward to the hol until I know that we've arrangements for them :).

Back