• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On my wish list

Oh Jill i would soooooooooooo love that or even a couple( no harm in wishing) for my bunsters:love::love:
Just think of the enjoyment they would get and how safe it would be for them.

When i win the lottery i will get them for us ok?:lol:

Liz.

I think that looks fab. I think that is what Jo (Little Warrens) last accommodation was like. She got it made by Pilch at Kernow Pet Housing.

Yep, I'd love one, would need a bigger garden to get it in though.....

That's the same size at what my Frank is in, but he only has the run part as the kennel has all my junk in it. Mine's about 8 years old, though. He's merrily doing a bit of woodwork in the inside at the moment. I've insulated the floor with a layer of inch thick polystyrene, plywood and an offcut of lino, battened down round the edges. I've also blocked up all but the bottom half of the door mesh so it's more like a proper shed. It's just temporary as I wasn't expecting to get a rabbit and it was better than his hutch. My plan is to cut the run off and line the kennel part out so it's insulated. I then want to attach a 6 x 4 covered run (6 x 6 if I can manage it) made from aviary panels. It will have to wait until new year and I have the money together, unfortunately, but for now he's nice and cosy and has plenty room. I thought it would be nice to get him bonded once he's been neutered and he and his wife can move in together.

Back