• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm a DIY Genious

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
The Piggies Palace Came flat packed today so i got out the Black and Decker and here are the results!!

Before i attached run
Rafffff012.jpg

Front View
Rafffff013.jpg

Side(ish) View
Rafffff014.jpg

It's a 6ft hutch and run!

Special thanks to Elve for the suggestion :)

They haven't gone out into the run bit yet.
They're used to a 4ft hutch and 4 run, thought they deserved better.
It was from HappyHutch as suggested by Elve.
£150 which i thought was pretty good.
I'm more chuffed with me screwing it all together by myself! :lol:

I didn't know it would be that big :lol:
(Biggest size they did)
Hehehehe yeahhh, my mum said my dad'll do it - but i just woke up (11 :oops: ) and thought.... uhhh well... i'll do it :D

Bet the piggies were happy you decided to do it,get it done quicker hehe! My dad doesnt live with me ,but when he used to say he'd do things in a week, give it a month and it stil wouldnt be done :censored::roll:

That's what mine's like - and he's like me - has a hideous temper!
So you'll hear shouting, swearing, slamming - all sorts :lol:
The first screw i did chipped a massive piece of wood off as i did it wrong :lol:
I did it diagonally and didn't see the pre - drilled holes :lol:
I'm only 16!

That looks ace!
So with Happy Hutch, is it a matter of just screwing the pieces together to build it?
I'm expecting mine today (woohoo!), but as my man is at work (boooo) I'm gonna have to have a go at fixing it together myself.

Can't wait for it to come though!

it looks fab :D I've built both rabbit sheds, two of my hutches and soemr uns by myself :lol: I have to do window, lock, hinge repair lol Very helpful parents :lol:

wow.... i think the piggies will get lost in there!!! ;) :lol: no seriously its great they have so much room xx

Back