• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay Poultry Hen Chicken House Ark Coop Rabbit Hutch

Depends on the size of the rabbit really, we have one of these here that the same company do and have accomodated small pairs in it quite happily

HHRabbithousesmall.jpg

The one I looked at was only the size of a large hutch with the rabbits needing additional run space. The sheltered space is a little lacking either in the heat or in the cold weather. Protecting them from the elements needs a little thought.

I've seen those and to be honest I'm not quite sure they're big enough for chooks! My local garden centre displays its hens in one of them and they look very cramped.

The one holidayhutch has is great though - my chooks are in a similar thing, just with a nest box and a larger pen and they love it. I can imagine the bunnies would too, but it does need moving quite regularly so they always have fresh grass. I've seen them on zooplus recently.

Here's a couple of piccies of ours

HHCoop2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

And these are 2 buns that came to stay recently, their owner bought their playhouse with them and we pooped it inside the coop run and they still had loads of room to run around but liked to spend most of their time laid like this

HHCharlieandWhisper.jpg

Back