• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kehaar - mouse

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Got Kehaar in July 2005, he was one of a breeding pair but the female had escaped in the petshop and to my knowledge was never found. The assistant at the petshop said he was very aggressive and could never be handled and didn't recommend him as a pet. But the second i saw him i just had to have him. He is a lovely boy, very friendly and inquisitive. I think he is probably quite lonely too :( I haven't been able to get any decent pictures until now as he moves to fast.

girl010.jpg

girl011.jpg

girl012.jpg

girl013.jpg

Pretty huh?

:wave: I :love: mousey's :love::love: never had a spiny mouse though. He's very handsome. Can they live with other males? I used to feel sooo sorry for my Munchie all on his own while my girls had lots of fun together.

:wave: I :love: mousey's :love::love: never had a spiny mouse though. He's very handsome. Can they live with other males? I used to feel sooo sorry for my Munchie all on his own while my girls had lots of fun together.

I've got a couple of spiny boys, who were living together, but then had a huge falling out and are now separate. :( Spiny males are supposed to get on better than fancy mice males, but it seems similar to me - sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Back