• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two special girls

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Tillie and Lillie arrived here on Saturday from RSPCA Walsall. They had been looking for a home for along time due to Lillie's health problems. They are going to be living as pampered house rabbits and have settled in very well so far :)

HPIM1184.jpg

HPIM1185.jpg

HPIM1186.jpg

HPIM1189.jpg

aawwww they are a lovely couple. Whats wrong with them both? Does one have eye problem? one eye looks white instead of red in the flash of the camera

aawwww they are a lovely couple. Whats wrong with them both? Does one have eye problem? one eye looks white instead of red in the flash of the camera

Thats peculiar I never noticed that. Yes one does have cataracts in both eyes but not the bunny that has a white eye in the photo, it's the other one Lillie.:?
Lillie is blind and deaf as a result of E.C. she also has severe dental problems. At the moment she only has one top tooth and that is so short the peg teeth behind are longer. She also has molar problems. Because of this she is badly underweight. Tillie is unfortunately very overweight so has obviously been eating the extra food. She also has weak back legs, I think this is also caused by E.C. as I have seen legs like this many times before, but the extra weight she is carrying isn't helping.

sorry to be a bit ignorant but what is E.C?

we've had rabbits for the best part of 6 years and have never heard of it!

Yay, the cat is out of the bag :lol:

:wave: hi girls, you look very happy in your new home :D:love:

Yay, the cat is out of the bag :lol:

:wave: hi girls, you look very happy in your new home :D:love:

They have settled in very well. As the bonding is going so well they moved into the spare dog crate yesterday so you definately wont be seeing them again :D

They had some free range time in the garden yesterday as well as the house, Tillie is having the time of her life running around.
They will be vet checked and VHD vaccinated next week :)

sorry to be a bit ignorant but what is E.C?

we've had rabbits for the best part of 6 years and have never heard of it!

It's carried by the majority of buns, but a lot never show symptoms. It's passed through spores in the urine. Sometimes symptoms show, but there are such a broad spectrum of symptoms that EC is not diagnosed. My Foster Bouncer was incontinent.

Those buns are gorgeous:love:

Back