• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy and the Newspaper Photos

I love you more and more Stumpie.Dont tell your mum but Im going to cum and give you a massive cuddle and kissie.I just love you so much:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Oh no! I didn't know that piece of information at the top :(
Poor Stumpy :(
Glad he's with you now :D

you could have his sister,she has one ear :lol:

You will have to have his sister.Im not going to have any more bunnies for a while because they are all getting poorly from this bacteria problem.Stumpie will love a girlfriend to cuddle and kiss him.

You will have to have his sister.Im not going to have any more bunnies for a while because they are all getting poorly from this bacteria problem.Stumpie will love a girlfriend to cuddle and kiss him.

I hope your bunnies will be better soon so you dont have to worry so much :love::love:

Andys parents have just been to visit,they live in Weymouth.Andys mum was telling me about a bunny with his ears eaten off at birth who was in her local paper,The Echo.I said that had to be Stumpie the wonder bun.You are well and truely famous Stumpie:love::love::love::love:

Back