• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think I nearly have a foursome!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I only started bonding yesterday morning and things are looking good already. I am bonding Robin and Reubin with Little Gracie and Sienna, the baby rex that arrived at the weekend. They will all be moving outside to Woody's old enclosure which is !2' x 5'.

There was loads of chasing yesterday, but it has only happened twice today. The boys and Sienna are getting on great. Gracie is a bit more alone but I have seen her washing all of them at some point, she is just a bit nervous of the boys still.

HPIM1177.jpg

HPIM1178.jpg

HPIM1180.jpg

HPIM1181.jpg

HPIM1182.jpg

HPIM1187.jpg

:shock:--- at the name of the thread!! if you read it fast, you can actually misread it :shock::lol:

Like i did :oops:

Oh that sounds interesting and probably less stresful than bonding 4 bunnies :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::lol:probably right!!!
I just looked as i was like " :shock: no surely that can't be.. in a bunny forum?" so i had to check :lol::oops:

Good luck with them, it seems all is good so far sweetie :D

oh my word.... Gracie has to be the cutest bun I have ever seen :shock::shock::shock:

Thank you, she is a bit of a fuzz ball :) It still seems to be going well, hardly any chasing today. I am hoping to move them into the playhouse at the weekend

I'm so relieved they are getting on so well. Glad Lill and Till didn't cause too may problems with the move around!

awww look at the big fluffster!!

Alyssa is bigger (just slightly) than my 3, so this gives me hope that it could work.

fingers crossed the foursome works for you x

It gives me hope that we may be able to bond our four :). We have a preliminary date booked in next weekend :)shock:.) as we both have the whole weekend free. My stomach's turning over just thinking about it.

Did you have any ideas what would happen based on the personalities of the buns? Did it work out that way? It's clear in our case who will need to be top bun for it to work, but below that i've got no idea.

It gives me hope that we may be able to bond our four :). We have a preliminary date booked in next weekend :)shock:.) as we both have the whole weekend free. My stomach's turning over just thinking about it.

Did you have any ideas what would happen based on the personalities of the buns? Did it work out that way? It's clear in our case who will need to be top bun for it to work, but below that i've got no idea.

TBH I didn't have a clue how it was going to work out. Up until 2 days previous I thought I was going to be bonding 2 different girls to the boys, but things changed when new bunnies arrived. I had only had the little rex for 2 days before I statrted the bonding so had no idea what her personality was like. Must admit I though Gracie ( the fluffy one) would be ok but she ended up causing the most problems :roll:

The best advice I can give is try to stay calm. well at least on the outside anyway. I put the radio on and sat on the floor singing to them. Instead of fighting they just looked at me as if to say what is all that noise :lol::lol:

Back