• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ghosties!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
We took a couple of pictures at out training class, and they have ghosts in them. :lol: I'm not really a believer and know they're just dust or something, but this is the first pic we've had these white dots in, and what's weird is that it's in an old church.

*doodoodoodoo*
tr2.jpg

tr1.jpg

Last edited:
Blimey!! Look at them all :shock: esp. that 2nd pic. Blimey dunno if i believe or not but the one in the first pic alomst has eyes! :lol: weird!!!

if you think thats alot you should see the pics i took at stes moms wedding... im pretty sure its just dust :lol::lol:

I think they are ghosts!
They only appear in old places on my camera. We went this haunted house in America and there were 3 chidren ghosts that died and at the door there were 3 little orbs in the children's bedroom.
Also on holiday, in a church there was an orb, and we took a picture near that place again and the EXACT orb was there too.

hmmm... good point - you don't get much dust in old places :?

Hahahah!!!

I completely disagree with the dust theory otherwise they'd be about all the time.
My family member took a picture outside and there was three orbs next to heads (a family photo - they live in Switzerland so we have family photos)
Also i have pictures of orbs outside.

They have to be big enough that they retain some measure of focus near the camera. There's really no mystery about them. :lol:

Still don't beleive it.
Deffo.
Sorry :lol:
*Holding hands over ears*
"i can't hear you lalalalalalalala!!"
:lol:

Back