• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit biting everything in sight

Cynthia

Young Bun
Okay need some help my lovely rabbit cocoa is trying to eat everything in the house that she is not suppose to like doors. All the wood in the house so i thought about spraying the apple bitter stuff and see if she will stay away from it. Does anyone know if that stuff works and if it will keep her off the wood in the house. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Okay need some help my lovely rabbit cocoa is trying to eat everything in the house that she is not suppose to like doors. All the wood in the house so i thought about spraying the apple bitter stuff and see if she will stay away from it. Does anyone know if that stuff works and if it will keep her off the wood in the house. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I know they don't like the smell of vinegar...but you might not want your house to smell of vinegar either...?

When we got a new table, I put a willow stick and pine cone by each leg in the hope they'd chew them instead - and it worked! Admittedly, they're not the nicest ornaments for your front room...

Back