• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures Please .. sealpoint & frostpoint U/D secret revealed

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone post some pictures of their bunnies who are sealpoint, frostpoint, chocolate point etc? Thank you!! All will be revealed later .....

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind :oops:

Artemis

newcashiesetc042.jpg

newcashiesetc039.jpg

Angelo (about to moult)

newcashiesetc050.jpg

The following are past cashies :(

Baby Dylan :love:

Photos140.jpg

Photos128.jpg

Little Tarry (WARNING: 6 year old photo!)

Photos145.jpg

Oh I think our Willow is one of these?! :oops:
But I dont know which, feel free to tell me :D

2008_0902Caits1stday0038.jpg

Sorry about his messy feet!! :oops: He's one of the 6 frenchies that Kay rescued so he's still a bit rough around the edges, but loves chilling in the garden. He is looooonnnnnggggg!! :lol:

2008_0902Caits1stday0060.jpg

Sorry if he's not the right colur and shouldn't be here :oops: I don't really know what either of the colours are! :roll: :oops: :lol:

Thank you so much for your pictures.

Well my secret is ... after the failed bonding of Moo & Licquorice my hubby has agreed to get a wife for Liquorice. :p

She is a frostpoint (I think that is what you call them) and she is only a wee thing. She was found wondering the moors and her ears were all crispy and she developed sceptacemia (sp?) and then most of her ears dropped off. :shock:

I really hope that she bonds with Liquorice because I love her already after seeing her once. She never made it to rabbit rehome cos I reserved her as soon as I saw her!!

Thank you so much for your pictures.

Well my secret is ... after the failed bonding of Moo & Licquorice my hubby has agreed to get a wife for Liquorice. :p

She is a frostpoint (I think that is what you call them) and she is only a wee thing. She was found wondering the moors and her ears were all crispy and she developed sceptacemia (sp?) and then most of her ears dropped off. :shock:

I really hope that she bonds with Liquorice because I love her already after seeing her once. She never made it to rabbit rehome cos I reserved her as soon as I saw her!!

:cry::cry::cry: So happy for you!! I'm presuming she was at Bunny Camp and you saw her when dropping off Moo and Liquorice for bonding?

I really, really hope it works out.

<<< big bonding vibes on the way >>>

(pictures, pictures)

:cry::cry:

:lol::lol:

:oops::oops: Pathetic aren't I? I genuinely had a little tear of happiness because I saw so sad that Moo and Liquorice don't want to love each other :(

I have a soft spot for Liquorice as he was at Bunny Camp same time as Rudy, and he is a little sweety :love::love:

:cry::cry:

:oops::oops: Pathetic aren't I? I genuinely had a little tear of happiness because I saw so sad that Moo and Liquorice don't want to love each other :(

I have a soft spot for Liquorice as he was at Bunny Camp same time as Rudy, and he is a little sweety :love::love:

Now I'm lost :? I just thought it was funny you were so happy, but put sad faces (i'm so fickle!):lol:

:cry::cry::cry: So happy for you!! I'm presuming she was at Bunny Camp and you saw her when dropping off Moo and Liquorice for bonding?

I really, really hope it works out.

<<< big bonding vibes on the way >>>

(pictures, pictures)

Yes I saw her when I went to collect the two asbo rabbits!! :lol:

Only got some pics on my phone and the camera isn't very good, but here goes

Orwz1nSAJp.jpg

8juow1XOTc.jpg

You can see how short one of her ears is. She has one up and one down like moo. The lop ear is also damaged, but to a lesser extent!! :cry:

Back