• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photoshop test - Stan get's airbrushed

LaraJay

Warren Scout
Only just discovered I have photoshop elements on my laptop. It's fab!

I clearly need some practice though :)

Stan-1.jpg

Ahh now you've gone waaaaay past my knowledge of this stuff :)

I just had a look through my programs and saw photoshop. A few clicks later and Stan popped out of the photo :)

very good :d my first attempt on photoshop was rubbish :lol: it should say on the title bar (right up top) what one it is i have photoshop elemnts 5.0 :D there are loads of fab online tutorials which are fantastic for picking up tips and things :D

Ah I see. It claims to be Photshop Elements 4.0. I used something called Magic Extractor in the Image menu.

yep i have use that tis quite handy :D you can also use the eraser (you get a smoother finish by using a small soft edged brush) and the lasso (polygonal seems easiest to use with feathering again to smooth edges)

i am self taught (pushed buttons to see what happened) but if you want any help feel free to PM me and i will do my best to help :D

I'd appreciate that, thankyou. I'll try to get a photo of Stan without his grumpy face on and then have a proper go at it :).

How did you aribrush Stan because I have photoshop and cant airbrush :cry:

This is referring to PS Elements, the actual Photoshop is much less user friendly... I am the same, I have both and find the tools easier to find in Elements, you have to know exactly what you are looking for and trying to achieve in Photoshop :lol:

I love photoshop- school's graphic department has it- I have elements 5.0 and I find it easier to use, I've had it nearly for a year now and I'm still finding new stuff :lol:

Back