• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am Furious!!

lisabunnie

Alpha Buck
My Alice has nodular Myxi (she has been vacc)

This is day five of treatment. She is responding well. she has lots of bumps and will be scarred if she survives.

Someone at work asked how she is doing when someone else said

Leave her out for the foxes and get another one for a fiver out the paper

I despair at humans sometimes

:evil::censored:

goodness people are so heartless iv been there our older bun chelsea had myxi last year when she was 10years old (nodular had been vaccs) they have up and down days keeping the mwarm is a good idea and keep them eatin vibes your way prognosis if caught early is good good luck vibes...

chelsea says: dear alice
its horribleisnt it?! i had it... my eye still weeps due to blocked tear ducts from the scar tissue of the nodule in my eye...but mum(sdf76) still cleans it up for me every day. when i had myxi i had 32 lumps i think either way it was loads...some bigger than 50p pieces(got some piccys not that ud much want to see of while i was poorly) the one on my paw was bad as was my nose they still left scars but apparently im stiill gorgeous... i had to have yucky bayrtril every day yuck and had to have eye drops..see if your mum can get tiacil rather than fucithalmic as it stings less!! oh and i had to have a probiotic too called...um....biolapis i think? which i had on a pring green leaf the best medicine is the metacam that stops you feeling so rubbishy and i perked up a bit usually when i had my dose....if you dont eat your pellets then your mum will mash them in warm water to make them yummyer and put hot water bottles in with you i was lucky my breathing was mainly ok but i heard other buns who had to have steam bathes too... here is a piccy of me getting better at the time(you can still see my nose nodule) im sending you loads of vibes and paw and ear licks ! xx snuggles.. you can beat it!!! .love chelsea
Chelsea-1.jpg

xx

Thank you for your replies,

Alice appreciates your support.;)

She is only eight months and hasn't had the best start in life

She is going to have lots of scars but that just add characture!

:evil: some people :evil:

Lots of vibes for Alice, what a brave girl, hope she's much better soon. Sending nose rubs and get well vibes x x

some people have issues. Last week my rabbit gave birth and one of the babies was dead, someone at work said "you should have bought it in I would have eaten it" :shock:

Just what I needed to hear after the shock of finding it in the first place.

Some people just think it is so funny to say horrible things.

Hope she pulls through okxx

Hope she gets better soon....I've had a bun with nodular myxi and she got through it,took a while mind you and lots of care which I've no doubt you will give!!

How people can even think of leaving a bunny out for foxes I just don't know!

I find so many people make the "rabbit stew" joke whenever I say i have rabbits. I dont find it funny in the slightest and i dont know why they find it so hilarious :?

Back