• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard Castle!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I bought this off cardboardguy on the internet!

Me putting it together (the girls over the road helped me)
HolyDay073.jpg

From the side
HolyDay075.jpg

The front
HolyDay074.jpg

Ghostie certainly is the Queen of her Castle!
HolyDay004.jpg

There are 3 levels... she likes the hidey hole at the bottom but when she first go on it.. she climbed right to the top and i'm not sure if you can see put she's actually on her hind legs putting her front paws on the top!
She's so funny! Was that after or before she decided to jump off to the top and scare the life out of me?
:lol:

I put tons some cardboard in their kennel to see if they'd destroy it.. but they didn't touch it!

Good thinking!! I dont think Bailey would destroy one but Rupert loves ripping paper and cardboard x

she climbed right to the top and i'm not sure if you can see put she's actually on her hind legs putting her front paws on the top! :lol:

Yep you can just see her paw sticking over by the turret on the right hand side as you look at the pic :lol:

awh thats so cute! pebble would eat it if i got her one, love loves destroying paper and cardbord! :( :lol:

I'm suprised they haven't chewed it to be honest.
I got the piggies a tube for chewing off eBay yesterday and already it's very chewed!!

Awww! That is adorable!
I might consider buying one for Pebbles :)
They do fold up afterwards right? If not then I'd have no idea where to store it :lol:

Back