• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fao jackiestone!!!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I saw stumpy in take a break, well done :D :D maybe it will encourage people to think about bigger cages for their buns :)

it brightened my day while I was waiting for my terrifying job interview:)

I've mentioned it twice in the Stumpy threads and only Mai noticed....:lol::lol:

I showed everyone at work :D

oh my god i normally get take a break all the time but i havent bought it in a goof few weeks...cant believe the one time i dont this is what i miss xxx

I saw stumpy in take a break, well done :D :D maybe it will encourage people to think about bigger cages for their buns :)

it brightened my day while I was waiting for my terrifying job interview:)

Hope your interview went well:wave: :love:

I have an article coming out in full house magazine soon about how my animals helped me through my recovery from Brain surgery,so will let you know when it is.I have bought Stumpy a pink vet bed for his crate and the rest of the money is for his neutering,at xmas :love::love:

What page is it on?

on the tips page

Hope your interview went well:wave: :love:

I have an article coming out in full house magazine soon about how my animals helped me through my recovery from Brain surgery,so will let you know when it is.I have bought Stumpy a pink vet bed for his crate and the rest of the money is for his neutering,at xmas :love::love:

thankyou, it went very well, I got the job :D

i said to my housemate "oooohh look this lady from the rabbit forum is in take a break" and she was like "you're obsessed with the **** rabbit forum" :lol::lol::lol: (said in a nice way though :lol:)

Back