• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking a pair and a single to vets

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
is it possible to have a pair and a single in the same car when transporting to vets?

its just Moo is due her VHD at the end of the month so im going to take her to the vets at same time as lyssie for her myxi.

is this possible?

is it possible to have a pair and a single in the same car when transporting to vets?

its just Moo is due her VHD at the end of the month so im going to take her to the vets at same time as lyssie for her myxi.

is this possible?

yeah it will be fine, as long as they are in separate carriers. you could always put one carrier in the front and one in the back if you were worried.

thanks Tracey, nick just said that. it would mean we wouldn't need to go til December for Bailey's Myxi ya see. instead of going now, then going end of sept.

The fewer trips to the vets the better i say - it's always a palaver!

I think the fact that the buns are nervous in the car, and it's a new, neutral territory generally negates their dislike of other rabbits!

We take 2 pairs and a single at vaccs time. Much easier that way, as it means fewer trips.
There have no been problems so far.

We take 2 pairs and a single at vaccs time. Much easier that way, as it means fewer trips.
There have no been problems so far.

thats what im thinking...

oplus my vet said i should take a bed and just live there :shock:

sign im there too much!!

Back