• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone else rabbit being naughty today

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I have told Honey off six times today. She's been chewing the carpet, emptying all her hay over the floor, chewing my dressing gown, attacking my feet because she wants her breakfast, going at the wallpaper, moving her litter trays, chewing her castle and then she sat really angelic in her dog basket. I've just got out a load of old toys hope that will keep her busy. Little madam. :roll:

Aww bless :lol: Yep two of my bucks are :shock: Reuben has spent the afternoon digging up his towel under the litter trays and throwing his bowl around ! Leonard hasnt stopped begging for food :shock: It must be Monday Mania ! :lol:

No naughtier than usual! :lol: Flip did bite me the other day though, cheeky minx - I thought it was time for her to back in her enclosure after a run around the garden, she disagreed!

Carlton has had a lazy day today, no naughtiness, I havn't even had to shoo him off the sofa! :shock:

yes definately. sweetpea our wild bunny is on the window ledge, then digging on my cushions,nipping poor scamps (husbuns) butt :shock: because he doesn't want to play. now ive just had to shoo her out from behind the tv :roll:

Yes - Jim's driving me mad by mounting Lily every time she stands still, she's growled at him a couple of times but mostly she's been very patient.

Well, he doesn't know he's a Jaffa, I suppose ...:lol:

Back