• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please help find a name for this little one...

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
He's the one! Following my other thread...
It turns out that my friend is keen on giving the Tabby mother and daughter a home together, and since it's near impossible to rehome an adult cat these days, we decided as a family, that it would be best to give her the 2 that get along so well.
That means, we have the poorly boy, although he seems to be perking up a bit this evening, and his bottom isn't so swollen. 9.30am at the vets, we shall see the verdict.
But, he doesn't have a name, I need help!
DSC00222-1.jpg
DSC00223-1.jpg

Any sensible suggestions and some not-so-sensible suggestions gratefully taken in to consideration!

Thanks

Carmen

Now thats one cute kitten. How about Leon or Marmalade? As a child I had a ginger kitten named Chitty Chitty Bang Bang think he had some sort of bowel problem (do cats have IBS?) He constantly had diahorrea & & chitty chitty was replaced with *hitty *hitty (but only outside Dads hearing or we'd have had very sore bums) :lol:

At the mo, Zorro is a winner!

Going to the vets with him in a short while. Jasmine attacked him last night, so he's taken refuge in the upstairs bathroom. It looks like she hurt him, little monkey. I hope this visit doesn't cost me too much money. :roll: But his tummy seems better today, which is a plus side. :)

Thanks for all the name suggestions! Thanks Deez for what seems to be THE name!

Carmen

Zorro went to the vets this morning, £40 later, he's on antibiotics, been wormed, and I'm getting him Frontlined Friday. The claw is a genetic defect, it doesn't bother him, so we will leave it till he has his castration, then they can take it off under GA.

Happy (skint) Mummy, happy Zorro!

Carmen

Back