• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack has a home!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Nicky (Tinsel) came over today to give me two hutches and a bag of toys (thank you Sarah!!) a bag of carrots, and two pick up two fosters. While here, (apart from falling in love with cleo, a teacup yorkie im sitting!!) She fell in love with Jack and so took him and one of the foster buns. Im so happy as Jack has been here since around March/April and i thought he would end up being permanant as he has slight head tilt and is blind. He is such a friendly boy and has come out of himself so much since being here!!

So thank you Nicky for being his new mummy!!
And it was nice to meet you :D

awww yay!!!

thats okay for the bits, sorry i couldnt clean them out better and paint them kris, i really did mean to but with bonnie and everything :(:(

also, some of the toys r a bit naff, but i thought its better than nothing, my lot dont play with them, and blue came here with four jingle balls, and yeeha has two as it is, so kelly said i could keep them as six jingleballs is a bit excessive, so i thought id put them in!

hope the buns like them x

awww yay!!!

thats okay for the bits, sorry i couldnt clean them out better and paint them kris, i really did mean to but with bonnie and everything :(:(

also, some of the toys r a bit naff, but i thought its better than nothing, my lot dont play with them, and blue came here with four jingle balls, and yeeha has two as it is, so kelly said i could keep them as six jingleballs is a bit excessive, so i thought id put them in!

hope the buns like them x

Aw no the hutches are fine, i completely understand.

I just got to decide what buns get toys :(

The trip has a jingley ball :D

Aw no the hutches are fine, i completely understand.

I just got to decide what buns get toys :(

The trip has a jingley ball :D

trip? or do u mean trio lol

i tried to make enough toys so every bun got onebut didnt have enough!

one of them has a ladder so could be good to add to a run at some point :D

Aw thanks Kris - nice to meet you and Sarah too :)

Just a quick update - both buns have eaten well before settling in for the night. Off to bed now but thanks for everyone's good wishes. :wave:

Aw thanks Kris - nice to meet you and Sarah too :)

Just a quick update - both buns have eaten well before settling in for the night. Off to bed now but thanks for everyone's good wishes. :wave:

you too! and you got to meet bonnie! and the four :lol:

Oops yep i meant trio :oops:

Nicky got to meet my 4 little monsters who worryingly were on good behaviour!!!:lol:

Bonnie was such a sweetie - hope she's doing okay at the moment.

And all the buns I met were behaving angelically! More than I can say for my super-amorous Fairytale!!

Back