• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted: Neutered male -1 year old pref black

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of XMissySJx

A family who have boarded their lovely rabbit Honey with me recently are looking for a friend for her, they are a member on RU user name 'HJH' and are in Hornchurch, Essex.

They are looking for a male, neutured, prefferably under a year old, join their family, and be a friend for Honey.

Honey is fully vaccinated and spayed, and they will be upgrading her accomodation to suit two bunnies prior to rehoming.

They were looking for a black bunny, but i think theyhave widened their search now.

thanks, please PM HJH, not me i am just helping out by putting this up!

I pm'd her about Blackberry..he is 15 months old and neutered..he has rusting on his coat at present that's going as he moults..but he is a black bunny.
She hasn't replied yet

oo okay :)

only thing im a bit concerned about is bonding as i was going to do it but as it is gettign closer to me leaving it probably isnt practical anymore.

could make things a bit problematic.

Black bunny

Hello
Sorry haven't replied sooner, been a bit tied up.

Would be interested, what happens with bunny run etc. What is involved as you are in Leicester.

Sarah Jane thanks for the post, I know it is getting close to you returning to Uni. Would still like you to bond, is it no longer possible.

If you have space at yours I could help you bond them :wave:

Also I could help with the bunny run if it could all be sorted by next week?

well i leave on the 20th, so it is still possible just getting closer, but if a bunnyrun could be arranged asap then it is possible.

depends if jill/honeybunny is happy for me to do the bonding.

xx

Ok, will wait to hear. What happens if they don't bond.

well honey is very placid and friendly i cant see her being an issue to bond, but if not, then we will arrange a bunny run back and try another bun, but i havent has a failed bonding yet!

louise - would you mind? that woud be great!

Back