• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO woman in Scotland wanting Sable Cashmere

Starlight

Warren Veteran
This is a long shot.

Someone on here PM'ed me two weeks ago about the sable cashmere asking to rehome him.

All i can remember is she is from Scotland and had just lost her own Sable buck.

If you see this, can you pm me?

Bump!

Cannot remember the username of the woman.
I deleted all my inbox without noting it down :roll:

Hi Kris - just thought, maybe one of the mods can help? I would have thought fairly recent posts would be held on the system somewhere?

Thanks for the pm by the way. Hedgehog (his provisional new name :lol:) had his myxi today and Jack has been running round the garden with the others, amazingly! Just tried it to see how they were with him and apart from Fairytale who (yet again!) was a bit too friendly - they've all been fine! His been eating the grass and having a great time! :D They both send nose rubs, and kisses to Cleo :love:

Last edited:
Hi Kris - just thought, maybe one of the mods can help? I would have thought fairly recent posts would be held on the system somewhere?

Thanks for the pm by the way. Hedgehog (his provisional new name :lol:) had his myxi today and Jack has been running round the garden with the others, amazingly! Just tried it to see how they were with him and apart from Fairytale who (yet again!) was a bit too friendly - they've all been fine! His been eating the grass and having a great time! :D They both send niose rubs, and kisses to Cleo :love:

Would they have access to all pm's?! (mods that is)

Aww im glad about the buns!!
Jack is so gentle, he couldnt not get on with others :love:
Im so glad he has such an awesome home!!

Would they have access to all pm's?! (mods that is)

Aww im glad about the buns!!
Jack is so gentle, he couldnt not get on with others :love:
Im so glad he has such an awesome home!!

If the mods can't access them they may know who could?

They've both settled in the shed with the others for the night! Can't believe it! Fairytale is in solitary confinement though - he's being neutered tomorrow and not a moment too soon!! :oops:
Will post some pics at the weekend! Thank you again for them.. :D

If the mods can't access them they may know who could?

They've both settled in the shed with the others for the night! Can't believe it! Fairytale is in solitary confinement though - he's being neutered tomorrow and not a moment too soon!! :oops:
Will post some pics at the weekend! Thank you again for them.. :D

Ive PM'ed Tamsin :)

Aww brilliant! That was quick! Can't wait to see pics :love:

Bump bump!!

Maybe its worth putting a thread up in general chat as thats where more people read ;) hope you find the mystery lady ;)

I wish I could say it was me but I have enough bunnies and an amber dutch is on my list of bunnie to get next.

Back