• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need help naming U/D she has a name #36

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
teegra's new wife :D

i think it was meant to be she caught my eye straight away has the same sort of personality as him and kept putting her feet up the bars trying to say hello to me :love: had a lovely cuddle with her too and she loves nose rubs :D

not sure what to call her yet though so any suggestions welcome.

so here she is teegs beautiful new girlfriend who will be with us on thursday :love:

agilitygaladaydemoplusmisc009.jpg

shes beautiful!
look at those lashes!

im not very good at naming, but i hope you get a fab name for her and she has a great time with you and teegra!

:love:

Teegra and Tiara!!! Tiara came to me cos i was looking at her lashes and thinking she proper looked like a little princess!!! :lol:

Here's the list i made when my buns had babies

Lorelei
Dorothy
Acathla
Agatha
Angel
Daffodil - daffie
Dreama
Echo
Kitty
Pandora
Delilah
Grace
Beatrix
Honey/Sugar
Flossie
Doris
Dilys
Miss Marple
Mercury
Hyzenthlay

Oh my goodness what a stunner! I thought Teegra was a thundercat?! Don't think 'Panthra' or 'Mumra' would really suit this little one!

Something really soft and girly, like Flower or Petal.

thanks guys lots of names to consider now :D i would quite like to call her nibbler but dont think it is girly enough (reason being when i was there she spent about 5 mins with her nose squidged through the bars try to nibble a blade of grass :lol: )

When i first saw her i thought of Rosie - she is beautiful :love:
Whichever name you choose i'm sure she'll make a great wife for Teegra & will hopefully help ease the pain of losing Duchess.
Let us know what you decide! :wave:

Ohhh, she's beautiful! A real feminine little lady bun :love:

Those long lashes put me in mind of the bunny in the old advert for Cadbury's Caramel :lol:

Bambi
Mireille
Phoebe
Layla
Wispa
Suki
Tasha

Nibbles is a very feminine name Munch's 1st wife was a little bundle of white fluff when I 1st got her & she always daintily nibbled on her food (like a real lady) unlike Munch who would scoff it down.

If Nibbles isnt to your liking how about Jasmine. Thats the most feminine name Ive ever come across. She could be your little sweet smelling flower :D

just thought i would add a few more piccies

agilitygaladaydemoplusmisc003.jpg

she is in the middle with the slightly wavier fur

agilitygaladaydemoplusmisc006.jpg

little chubby chops

having a drink

agilitygaladaydemoplusmisc013.jpg

and just sitting in the run

agilitygaladaydemoplusmisc014.jpg

yes they are all rexes, i didnt breed them no i am just having the one little girl, they are from a breeder though. they are so gorgeous had a lovely time looking at the bunnies and having cuddles with everyone

I got my baby Pumpkin from a breeder, he looks just like your bun only Pumpki is orange though he seems to be getting a bit darker. Rexes are so full of character & mischief. I love them :D

YAY YAY YAY!!! :love: we have a visla pup in class at the moment called Teasel, which i think is a gorgeous name. I had an agouti buck called that years ago but think it suits girls more! oh you are gonna have so much fun! :love:

Back