• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww, I just love rabbits

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
I went to a leisure park today and there were some gorgeous rabbits for the visitors to see and pet. I've been to some terrible ones but this was lovely - they had big pens to play in and were utterly adorable!!! I want to work with rabbits now...

There were :- a blue Rex and a black oyster rex, a lionhead, a canadian (Huge), A Flemish Giant (Huge), 2 dutches and a lop, Soooo adorable.

(I always go the rabbit pens at these places to check out their conditions and have a cuddle if I can.)

Somewhere down here, Cornishlass? I like to support the places that look after their animals properly and let my kids see how they should be looked after.

No, it was up here - Puxton Park. I went to Trethorne Leisure Park and think it was there I was saddened by the state the rabbits were in. :(

Back