• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

School rabbits/ question

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Right a little while ago i posted about school rabbits that were not being looked after thouroughly. ( ill see if i can find the post)
Anyways mum said that we can check on them tonight - however she says that shes not sure trespassing on the school grounds. And i said 'well they should look after the animals better' she said i know bbut we don't want to end up in jail.
So question - would it be ok, considering that the rabbits need looking after, to go on the land, to check them? I haven't hadpermission from the school however i know if someone called up the warden ( one of the school teachers ) then she will remember me.
We have also been on there before without permission.

I'd have thought there'd probably be someone around to ask by now, schools go back this week so some staff are probably already back, why not give the school office a ring now, before 5, and see if there's anyone around to get permission for a quick checkup? Don't see that there'd be a problem really, you're not going to be there while there are children on the premises, if anyone was concerned.

*whispering* There's nobody there, so nobody to see you if you just pop up and have a look ...?

Or do you know the warden well enough to ring her and ask?

You could always go to the school and have a word with the caretaker.

I wouldn't risk going and seeing to the rabbits without asking as you could end up in trouble.

Back