• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit getting castrated but...

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
.. I have a problem.

Im getting it done with the rspca, next tuesday, as my other half is on job seekers, I have to take Charlie between 6 and 9 in the morning and involves a 2 hour bus trip through rush hour manchester ( he is going to be a well travelled bunny) Buses don't start til ten to 7 from where I live. However I also have to take my OH documentation, here is where it becomes complicated he signs on at 10am, he had his time changed last time.

Tried phoning, but everyone has gone home, do you think they will let me take the documents in early? or would they accept photocopies. aaarrrgggghhhhh!

Cant your O/H sign on but tell the jobcentre that hes lost his docs that way you can take the originals with you. I do know the Blue Cross wont accept photocopies dont know about the RSPCA. there is someone on here that works for the RSPCA but cant remember their name. Someone else may be able to help you with that

Phone the animal hospital up or phone your local branch but I am sure you have to take original copies.

Back