• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I or should I not..

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
..let Boris have free run of my bedroom tonight?
It would be the first time ever and I'm not sure what would happen lol. He's normally shut into his cage at night.

Is your room 'bunny proof'? :) He would probably enjoy it, just make sure theres nothing he can get to :)

Mind you... do you mean while your in bed asleep?? :?

Only if your room is bunny proof and safe for him :) Trip lived free range in my room for a little while, he would even sleep on the end of my bed :lol: But wake me up at about 4am for nose rubs :shock: :lol:

As the others have said try it if it is bunny proof. Honey used to be shut in her crate at night but I gradually changed it so she is freerange all the time and never shut in. She does get on the bed at about 6.00 am for a cuddle though.

Gregory once got out of his cage at night and came and jumped on my bed cos the door was open - not the best experience to be woken up from a deep sleep by a randy bunny! He has been free range 24/7 now, though only in the living room, and I haven't had one single problem - mainly cos he just goes to sleep!

If its bunny proofed the go for it. Just be prepared to have very little sleep. Mine slept in my bedroom twice & after that I decided either they had to go or Id have to move into the living room.

:wave: if its bunnyproof then yeah, Boris will love it. Mine sleep in my bedroom and when I turn the lights off they both snuggle down :love: and are pretty quiet. They do wake me occasionally when they hop on the bed but I'm so used to them now, I soon go back to sleep:D

Sweet dreams:lol:

Juliaxx

i let alvin out free range when we took him to scotland cus the cage pinging at 5am was driving me loopy... so what did he do, he woke me chewing the bed at 5am instead :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back