• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another recommendation for Dawson's Animal Housing!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
I know Lynne at Holiday Hutches has already mentioned John from Dawson's Animal Housing on a few rabbit housing threads (that's where I got his name from!) but I just wanted to add a post too to recommend him to people looking for a new hutch. I've been looking around for a hutch and run combo for Jen and Frankie for ages but haven't been able to find one that I liked that was both good quality and within my price range.

I emailed John last week about having a custom hutch built and he was fab - really friendly and very patient given all of my email questions and demands for proper bolts and weld mesh instead of chicken wire :lol: I've just emailed him to say that I'd definitely like to go ahead and buy a hutch / run combo... I'm so excited! :D I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives, but I have no doubt that the build will be fab :D I'm so excited to finally be getting exactly what I wanted for the buns.

John's website is http://www.dawsonsanimalhousing.co.uk/ He's based in Harrogate :)

Excellent, knew you would like him, he's a real nice guy and down to earth. Someone who listens to what the customer wants and delivers on his promise too. Say hi to him from us here Tracey when he delivers the hutch for you and tell him I'll wait for the commision cheque in the post:lol:

Excellent, knew you would like him, he's a real nice guy and down to earth. Someone who listens to what the customer wants and delivers on his promise too. Say hi to him from us here Tracey when he delivers the hutch for you and tell him I'll wait for the commision cheque in the post:lol:

I told him that I'd got his name from you and that you'd been recommending him on here, so maybe you'll be in line for a freebie soon :lol:

He's a lovely guy - I felt really embarassed at being so fussy about the exact dimensions and materials I wanted but he was great about it and really accomodating. I really like that he delivers them himself as well, so no waiting around for couriers and then worrying that it might have been damaged in transit.

You'll definitely all be getting pictures when it arrives in a few weeks! :lol:

Ooooo I cant wait to see it, maybe it will give Frankie something to think about other than my arm when we visit:oops::lol:

I,ve also e-mailed John, about a hutch, I was asking if he delivered to my area, he was so prompt with his repy, I mentioned that I saw him mentioned on a rabbit forum! Sounds like hes getting popular:D

I,ve also e-mailed John, about a hutch, I was asking if he delivered to my area, he was so prompt with his repy, I mentioned that I saw him mentioned on a rabbit forum! Sounds like hes getting popular:D

I hope so, he's a really nice guy! I've sent off my deposit cheque this morning so hopefully my hutch will be here in a few weeks :D

Back